JOB: Software Technologist II – Test At Philips In Bengaluru
Information about JOB: Software Technologist II – Test At Philips In Bengaluru
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Defining and reviewing testable requirements and the development of an optimization, integration and testing strategy towards product realization;
- Ensure with tests, lab facilities to execute the verification plan;
- Experience in test design and test strategy.
- Knowledge on agile testing
- Performs software testing within the systems/agile/scrum team throughout the whole development cycle ensuring built-in quality
- Reviews (functional and non-functional) requirements / stories / features for accuracy and testability
- Consults within scrum or other teams on test planning and participates, for example, in scrum team testing, planning and demo activities along with the verification leads.
- Conducts functional and performance, load and reliability testing
- Documents test plans, protocols, and reports
- Work closely with System Architects and Quality & Regulatory to release high quality products;
- Triage problems and coordinate with multiple teams for issue resolution.
- Maintenance of requirements traceability.
- Work closely with the Product Management, Product Architects and Staff Engineers to ensure the best quality software is shipped on time every time.
- Familiarity with global healthcare regulations and interpretation
You are responsible for
Responsible for coming up with verification strategy for existing programs. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies and processes. Create test estimates and define verification plan for existing programs.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.E in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA with Bachelors in Science (Comp Sc or Electronics)
- 3 + years of experience on leading verification team technically.
- 4 + years of experience with manual testing and good understanding of automation methods, and best practices
- Strong expertise and experience in Product/Sub-system/System Verification preferably in the Imaging domain of Healthcare
- Proven track record of delivery and commitment to customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work effectively with global teams