Technical Consultant Tele Communication Systems At Hitachi Energy
Information about Technical Consultant Tele Communication Systems At Hitachi Energy
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
Our Grid Automation hardware, software and services portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies that enable customers across the globe to optimize the critical systems that power, move and connect us. Together, we’re building a more productive and sustainable world.
You will be responsible for providing communication technology knowhow to internal teams / customers and for successful deployment of our Telecommunication systems and solutions as per customer specifications/ requirement in Indian market.
- Responsible for carrying out product compliance testing at NABL accredited labs in India in line with relevant International, Indian standards and customer specifications.
- Provide support for telecommunication network design for complex solutions / projects.
- To comply with cyber security requirement for our solution as in line with customer specifications / IEC/ISO Standards.
- Support product approvals, type test report approvals and set up test strategies /FAT procedures in line with specific project specifications.
- Conduct technology sessions to customers and internal teams.
- Provide Support for equipment configurations during project execution.
- Promote our technology and solutions by means of product demonstrations and proof of concepts at in house and also at sites as per requirement.
- Impart product and telecommunication solution training to customers / Internal departments.
- Guide and support Internal teams to perform FAT in complex projects and solutions.
- Resolve / provide solution to critical issues at site reported by customers and provide remote support whenever requested by service team.
- Continous learning & acquiring expertise in upcoming telecommunication technologies to have advantage over competition.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A graduate or post graduate in Electronics and telecommunication engineering from reputed institute, Preferably from NIT.
- CCNA / CCNP certification from recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Network design based on SDH ,Ethernet and MPLS technology
- Adequate knowledge on IEC / IS standards for FOTE / Ethernet technology.
- Good knowledge on latest telecommunication systems and market requirements.
- Hands on experience in SDH , PDH ,Switches and routers equipment’s.
- Good knowledge in ethernet protocols.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Company: Hitachi Energy